Setting Up Shop!

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well, i did it! I jumped on the selling cards bandwagon. :) I started an Etsy shop. I dont know if anything will sell really and i guess if nothing ever does, i'm only out minimal dollars. However, my cards that i've made and never mailed are starting to accumulate and i figure if i can sell a few of them, thats more money for stamps and scrapbooking supplies! Right?!

So you can see a little etsy mini on the side of my blog. Most of the cards there you've probably seen on my blog. However, i'll probably list some supplies as well as i start to clean up a bit. If you're a regular etsy shopper, i'd love for you to check out my shop and send any pointers my way!

Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Beth Thursday, October 09, 2008  

Welcome to the wonderful, weird world of etsy. You'll love it! And your cards are gorgeous--anyone would be lucky to get them.

Anonymous,  Friday, October 10, 2008  

Katie, I just love your Etsy shop. I hope you do well with it. Family members have tried to get me to sell some of my cards but I just don't think they're good enough and I have no idea how much to sell them for. Would you mind letting me know how things go on Etsy...it might be something I would consider in the future. Thanks, Cheri

Dannette Friday, October 10, 2008  

You have been tagged, Go on over to my blog and check it out!
Good luck on selling your wonderful creations on Etsy! You are sure to do well!
Hugs, Dannette

Hulachickabella Sunday, October 12, 2008  

Great idea!! Please, please, please let me know how it goes. I would love to start something like this. I've never even heard of it! =) Happy Day!

www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com

Mel =)

Anonymous,  Monday, October 13, 2008  

hi katie --
I actually found your blog thru your Etsy store! So it's working! :) I'm heading back to buy the bella *mwah* card right now!
Congrats on the baby and your new Etsy adventure -
Stacie

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP