creating a new blog look

>> Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ugh. websites. html. it's all so frustrating even when you DO slightly understand it.

My previous blog design was so me. The red, the black. Fun times. However, there seemed to be a lot going on and even I thought it was slightly hard to focus. More so - i really want to have links and such down both sides of my blog. And i cant figure it out.

irg, i'm peeved.

Do YOU know how to do it? Is there a template i just havent found?

Ok - back to your regularly scheduled blog hopping.

I dont want this post to be a waste of your time... so let me point you to the direction of a new blog i found that is super fun. ESPECIALLY if you like to blog hop! She posts new blogs she finds. She posts blog candy. Fun fun. Check her out!

http://www.stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Lorie Sunday, October 19, 2008  

I'm with you! I'd really like a three column blog too but just don't know how to do it. Maybe someone will point you in the right decision and I can just follow you? :o)

Lorie Sunday, October 19, 2008  

It looks fantabulous! Now I really have to try...lol!

Christi Flores Sunday, October 19, 2008  

Girl, when I changed my blog it took me ALL day to figure it out and then get it the way I wanted it. Even now there are things that I cannot fix that bug me but yours looks great!!!

Allison Rankin Monday, October 20, 2008  

Hi Katie: Maybe have a look at this: http://hackosphere.blogspot.com/3006/09/3-column-templates-for-blogger-beta_01.html

Whimsey Monday, October 20, 2008  

OK girlfriend, I see 3 columns now; is it what you were wanting? I love it....can you teach me? I'll pay ya!

LOL

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP