I WON I WON I WON

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So forgoing any rest myself, and letting the laundry PILE up so that i'd have my work cut out for me the rest of this week, and literally destroying my craft room by just barging forth and not cleaning in between projects to get my 7 cards done with all UNITY just to get put toward the chance of winning some awesome Unity stamps PAID OFF! I WON I WON I WON I WON! Can ya tell i'm a little excited. I'm POOPED from doing some major crafting, but it was SO worth it! I cant wait to make some NEW creations with my new stamps!!!!!!!! I'll keep ya posted!

7 comments:

Scrappymom Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

What card did you submit that won? What stamps did you get?? Do tell! Oh yeah...and CONGRATS!

Christi Flores Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

Woohoo!! Congraulations!!!

Michelle Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

Congrats Katie... well deserved - your cards were all gorgeous!! Can't wait to see all your new unity goodies.

Beth Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

Yay, yay, yay!!! You will most definitely have to post which stamps you got!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

What an awesome prise to win...you won big girlfriend. It was well worth all of the effort. Congrats (HUGS)...Cheri

Anonymous,  Wednesday, October 08, 2008  

YAY! Good for you! You made some great cards to share!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP