Blog Candy Winner

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sorry i completely forgot to do my drawing yesterday with all of the fuss of Gabe's appt.

I used Random.Org to choose my winner...

And the winner of my 100 pieces of Blog Candy goes to....

Number 5...

scrappin java junkie said...
I love your blog title too cute. I posted a link to your blog on my blogs. Thanks Sabrina http://scrappinjava.blogspot.com/

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'll have another blog candy when i read 10,000 hits! (i'm a little over 8000 now) so keep your peepers peeled! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP