playing along with Limelight Papercrafts

>> Saturday, October 4, 2008

You may remember my mentioning the whats in your purse game that LimeLight Papercrafts is doing today. Well... these are my scavenger items.... Check out their blog, you still have time to play along!

Whats in your bag #1
Not very exciting... but i do love my cereal so thats what i was eating as i read the first whats in your bag challenge. But i have to include this picture of my son who was eating along side me.
Now who taught him to drink the milk from his cereal bowl! ;)

What's in your bag #2
Photobucket I'm pretty boring on this one... it's to take a picture of your mouse pad. Well i just have my laptop with the built in mouse pad. No picture on it. Just the little white square. But it's the mouse pad, nonetheless!

Whats in your bag challenge #3
Photobucket
You dont get much more half way finished than this. This is my drawers for Swaps. Too bad you'd never know that because i've never finished the bottom half. I dont know why i've never finished even, but it's been like this for about a year. Woops! hahahahahaha.

Whats in your bag challenge #4 -
yeah, i dont own the devil wears prada and quite frankly, the idea of taking a 2.5 year old and a newborn out just to take a picture of a movie seemed silly to me. :)

Whats in your bag challenge #5
Photobucket
Oh chocolate how i love you.

Whats in your bag challenge #6
Oh my husband will kill me for this one. But hey, it's the only way i was able to get anything done!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Mandy Saturday, October 04, 2008  

Awesome pictures! So glad you are playing along! Oh, and I have little ones close in age to your two! :) Mine are now 2.5 and 9 months. :)

Unknown Saturday, October 04, 2008  

Perfect picture of the boys in descending order. I'm sure he won't mind you posted this!

Hulachickabella Sunday, October 05, 2008  

That picture of them sleeping is too precious! Ahh...if only they could stay that way, for your sake! =) Babies are so sweet sleeping...hubbies are too! =) hehe

Mel =)

Beth Sunday, October 05, 2008  

Fun! Seriously, how many blogs do you read a day? Sheesh! :)

Shannon Roberts Sunday, October 05, 2008  

I had so much fun playing those challenges & it looks like you did too!!! The pic of the boys is the BEST!! But, holy crap; I hope you moved Baby after that pic........he looks like he was falling! LOL!!

Anonymous,  Sunday, October 05, 2008  

I love the picture of your sleeping "boys"! My son is 8.5 months and he only likes to sleep in his crib so I only have pictures like that from when he was just born and didn't know he liked his crib so much.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP