a little Whiff of Joy

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

As promised - i have a little Whiff of Joy for you today!

Yesterday my "bff" stopped by. She had not seen Baby Gabe yet!!!! (she's excused, her fam had been sick and she didnt want to spread her germies. And we appreciate that!). But she also brought her binder o stamps! Nice! So i whisked it away and stamped away to my hearts content. Nothing like a little stamp image sharing to make a gal feel better! And when your on a spending crunch, it makes you feel like you just went shopping! I have SO many images to play with now! I just cant wait!

The first one i was DYING to color was this Whiff of Joy stamp. Her name is Willow with Hot Chocolate. Isnt she just beautiful! I love her. The image was just so serene and quiet, i thought the sentiment from the Stampin Up Garden Whimsy set was perfect! For now i'm leaving the inside blank to keep it versatile. It could easily be turned into a thanks for being there card. but could just ask easily be a thinking of you or sympathy card. I like versatile cards. :)



And now i'm off again. Cleaning to be done. boo. And if i get brave, i'm going out to run errands with BOTH boys because tomorrow i'll want to be hip hopping. haha.

6 comments:

Beth Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

Love it! I may need that stamp, too! Oh, and I'm your 3rd top commentator. I need to get my arse from in front of the computer...

Christi Flores Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

Gorgoeous girl! Love your coloring!

Joy Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

how sweet is this,love the image and the colors and layout!

Lorie Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

This is seriously fantastic! I love the image and the sentiment! Great job!

merrymstamper Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

wow!! love this image...you did a great job colouring!

Enfys Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

Gorgeous stamp, love your colouring too

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP