No Creation just yet... but BLOG CANDY!

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My friend Beth asked me recently just how many blogs i visited in a day. I told her i wasnt even sure. Of course some days i just hit a few favorites because i dont have a lot of online time. Other days (ok, most days) i slowly get to them all thru the day. But i usually get a good chunk of time to browse in the AM. So far i've visited 20. Most of them regular every day ones. A couple ones that i usually hop to off of the other blogs. And then 1 or 2 that i hadnt visited before. One of which i subscribed to so i'll be hitting that one daily from now on. I may have actually gotten to more of them if i hadnt gotten stuck on Dawn's blog playing her little game at the bottom. SO addicting. Finally when i had Baby Gabe screaming at me and jack begging and begging for me to get him a cookie since he ate breakfast did i turn myself away from it. It was too hard to concentrate with all the screaming. haha.

Since you have probably read that i have no creation for you just yet... but i wanted to mention the blog candy that I found. Its to win a Whiff of Joy stamp plus some other goodies. How ironic since my creation for today uses a Whiff of Joy stamp! I just only have her colored in and nothing else so i cant post it yet. However, my day could get away from me, so i wanted to post about this blog candy before it did... or before i forgot about it. haha.

And just so i dont have a pictureless entry (thats no fun, is it?) i'm going to add a snapshot my sis took of me and my boys at the pumpkin patch/apple farm on sunday!!!



i cant wait to print out all of the pics so i can scrapbook them! :)

4 comments:

Rach Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

a gorgeous picture of you and your boys, thank you for taking the time to drop by my blog and enter for the candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

Anonymous,  Wednesday, October 22, 2008  

rvcym
great pic of you guys!

LeAnne Thursday, October 23, 2008  

Love the pic of you and your boys. I am now a blog addict too.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP