Someone forgot to tell the baby!

>> Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ok... someone forgot to tell the baby that we got to set our clocks back an hour. This should have been the happiest morning i've had in awhile because i got an extra hour of sleep, but oh no... Baby woke up right at his normal time and as much as i tried to jsut lay in bed and put a pacifier in his mouth, he wasnt having it. He wanted up! *sigh* No rest for the weary. So we're up while the rest of my house slumbers on. The thing that really stinks is here in the next 20 minutes or so, Gabe will go back to sleep for an hour. But now i've been up for over an hour so i'm not going to be able to fall back asleep myself. Such is life.

But i figure since i'm up, i'll post a scrapbook layout i did a little over a week ago and just never posted on here yet. I was trying to decide whether to add something so i just didnt post it. I'd still like to add a picture of my hubby and i with the kiddos. But my printer hasnt been working. So anyway, here's the layout...



I used my Unity stamps that i WON from the stamp something challenge blog. Erin was so sweet and even made me a little card to congratulate me on my winnings. Teehee. Anyhoo - i won the two people in love kit. It's such a fabulous kit! I just love it. And i thought the sentiment would go so sweet with the pictures of my 2 babies! Besides the sentiment, i also used the argyle heart which i cut out and then popped up (twice) on the layout. I also used the "love" sentiment with my white daisy close to my heart pigment ink and stamped it right over my photo. :)

The blue box was reserved to put another photo but i may add it someplace else and journal in the box. I just havent decided yet! :) So many possibilities! In fact, i may even use this kit again with the same idea for something i have in mind for my entryway. Do you see the wheels in my head turning?

Other deets:
Patterned Paper by Daisy Bucket (LOVE this paper company)
Cardstock: Cajun (Bazzill), Parakeet (Bazzill), Soft Sky (SU)
Ink: Cranberry (CTMH), White Daisy (CTMH), Barn Red (CTMH)
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co two people in love

6 comments:

Scrappymom Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Very pretty LO. I havent seen a SB page from you in FOREVER!

Fink Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Pretty layout! I like how the second picture was done!

Brooke Sunday, November 02, 2008  

SWEET layout Katie!!! those are precious photos! hope you catch up on your sleep! ;)

Lori Sunday, November 02, 2008  

This is so beautiful. I love the story it tells.

Christi Flores Monday, November 03, 2008  

What a sweet layout Katie!!!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

lol..did you sit down and have a talk to the baby yet about the time change? You definitely want to get his clock adjusted.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP