ATS Design Team Challenge

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

I cant believe it's already friday!!!! This week just flew by me! I actually was pretty successful at getting some stamping done this week. Gotta love that! Tomorrow i have a wedding to do. But i have some other things to post so there will be something, for sure! :)

I've been wanting to get into the All That Scraps challenges for sometime. I have looked at them every week since i discovered their blog... but only recently started to do them. But they are fun! So you should definitely check them out. A new challenge is posted every wednesday.
This week was a sketch challenge. I'm somewhat limited on my CC designs sets (well i have 4 sets and some images from other sets). Its a "problem" i'm slowly working on to fix. haha. But i havent gotten to use my birthday set much just yet, and BONUS we have jack's giiiiiiiiiirlfriend's bithday party to go to on the 22nd. So my card is now done! Woohoo! It always feels so good to be ready for something a little early. Now if i can just remember to get her birthday present before the 21st! :)

So here is the sketch from All That Scraps. The design team has some über cute cards many of which use the sets that will very soon be released on Monday November 10th! I will never get enough of the monkeys and doggies and bears. Man of Man! They are my absolute favs of the CC designs (though Amy's are eagerly fighting for all my attention!). So dont forget to check i out and go to their forum for the release party!


So here is my take on the sketch. I just love the sentiment that comes with this set. Maybe it shouldnt be all about the presents... but come on... it's a 3 year old's birthday party. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PRESENTS! I colored my image with copic markers and just wasnt satisfied. I jazzed it up with lots of spica pens and the whole thing just shimmers! It's SO fun. Of course none of that shows up in the photo. Bugger. But Lauren will love it and thats what really matters. :)

Thanks for peeking in again! Keep posted for a few more challenge cards i was able to knock out today!!!!

5 comments:

Christi Flores Friday, November 07, 2008  

Awww...this is so sweet!!!

Jami Saturday, November 08, 2008  

So adorable - those bright fun colors are wonderful!
hugs, Jami

Fink Saturday, November 08, 2008  

Just love the colors of your card!

Rach Saturday, November 08, 2008  

wow an gorgeous and bright card, love that image. hugs rachxx

Sassy Runner Girl Sunday, November 09, 2008  

This is too cute! Love the bright colors!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP