blog candy alert

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008

a super fun blog candy going on over at Sweet N Sassy stamps! 1 lucky lucky winner will get 6 free sweet n sassy stamp sets! That is one heck of a prize!

Check it out here

there is also some blog candy available from the design team of sweet n sassy so check them out too!

here's some i found...
http://www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com/
http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/

As for me... no creations to post today. The overhaul of my craft room is finally getting somewhere but i really need to work on it, so i havent crafted much. Hopefully DH can help me build some shelves tomorrow. Today he is working and tonight i'm doing makeup and hair for a teenage beauty pageant. can you feel my enthusiasm? But it's for a friend's daughter so it wont be oh so bad.

2 comments:

Lindsay Spencer Saturday, November 15, 2008  

Since you don't have any creations to post, show us some pictures of your work in progress in your craft room. I think I'll start taking pics of my craft room. Even though it's still only the dry wall. Have fun at your beauty show!

Fink Sunday, November 16, 2008  

I will check out the blog candy! Have a great time at the beauty show! Don't hold out to long with your creations, I will have to hard of withdrawl!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP