not feeling well...

>> Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just when i am finally making headway in my craft room and can almost dive back into the crafting world... it hits. Yesterday it started with a headache and then before i knew it, it felt like a MACH TRUCK had run over me. And i know the pain all too well from my first child... i have mastitis. And of course today of all days my hubby has a fishing trip. He said he's not going, but he does have some stuff he simply has to take care of this morning (he does) so i'm flying solo with the 2 kiddos when i'm not even supposed to get out of bed. Fun, huh? I do have a card i realized yesterday that i never posted from the big Verve Sketch Goddess week so at least i have something crafty to share.



Its a fairly simple card. I wanted to make it suitable to send to a boy or any male really. I used Verve's Starlight Starbright which was my very first verve set. I love it because there is just so much versatility with the sentiments. I paired it with paper from the Close To My Heart Goodtimes collection.

Thats just about it. Nothing else spectacular going on here. haha. Maybe later i'll get the energy to finish putting everything away in my room and take some pictures. For now i'm going to go lay back down!

10 comments:

Katie Skiff Sunday, November 23, 2008  

Katie, I hope you get feeling better...it ain't easy for mom to rest with a family to run! Just take it easy!!

I love this card...I have the DP too, and it's so fun. (man, we have a lot of the same things!!LOL)

Ashley Newell Sunday, November 23, 2008  

Oh Katie! Mastitis is the WORST! ACK! I hope you are feeling better very very soon!

This card is just adorable! I love it!

Lindsay Spencer Sunday, November 23, 2008  

Poor Katie! I had mastitis with all 4 of my kids. The first time I thought I was going to DIE!! I can't believe you even have the strength to type. I hope you get better soon. You better get on some meds real quick.
Your card is very cute!

Javablustamper Sunday, November 23, 2008  

What a WAY CUTE card!! I really LOVE it!!! I sure hope you are feeling better soon!!! Take care!!

Jami Monday, November 24, 2008  

Katie, I don't know what mastitis is (I will google when I'm done here) but from the other comments, it doesn't sound fun. If I lived closer, I would come watch your kiddos for you. Get some rest and feel better soon!
hugs, Jami

Shaela Monday, November 24, 2008  

I'm so sorry you're sick!! Wish I was there to watch your kiddos for you - it always helps me recover faster when mine are gone. :) love the card, very masculine.

Christi Flores Monday, November 24, 2008  

The same thing happened to me Saturday night but mine is a sick migraine! Get well hugs sweetie!!! Your card is adorable!!!

Unknown Monday, November 24, 2008  

so so cute.
check out my blog, i just nominated u for an award ;)

Fink Monday, November 24, 2008  

Oh I hope you feel better soon! How come your simple would be my hard card?

Lindsay Spencer Monday, November 24, 2008  

I tagged you! Don't you just love me now! I hope you're better.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP