My Time Made Easy Group Card Share

>> Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello!!!!! I on my way home today from CHA! Oh it was SOOOOOO much fun! I will have LOTS of photos and such to share, but that will have to be posted tomorrow because today I have 2 posts to share!!!! (my next post wont go live for another 5 hours though, teehee)

Today is the 1st which means all the new goodies from My Time Made Easy is live on the site and ready for you to purchase! This month's release is full of some stamps that are scarce in the stamp market - tooth fairy images and ones to make cards for men! But also fun shopping stuff, which you can never have enough of! You can get a great run down of all the new products on Lauren's blog!

Today all the design team members are doing a card share that work well for GIFT CARDS!
Giving a gift card sometimes is the best option... especially when it comes to giving gifts for men. At least it is when it comes to my hubby! He always goes out and buys his own things so i never know what to get him! When i saw the new Money Well Spent stamp set... i knew precisely what i wanted to do with it!

Now in order for me to feel like i havent gone a generic route by purchasing a gift card, i need to make a special card just for it. This card is to tuck a Home Depot card inside (sorry, with all the latest hullaballoo - i havent had time to purchase said card yet, so it isnt in the photo).

I also used one of my neeeeeeew fun purchases from CHA, this funtastic (yep, it's a word... at least in my head) fabric tape from Love My Tape. It's AWESOME! Expect it see it everywhere soon! I plan on stocking it in the PMS store as well because it's just toooooo cool!

Fun huh?

I kept the rest of the card pretty simple... my hubby doesnt like too much "shtuff" on his cards, but he loves the clean and layered look, so thats what i went with!


I used the set Argyle Amazement to create my background and then a sentiment from Money Well Spent on top.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team for more fabulous Gift Card cards!!!! And then go straight over to the My TIme Made Easy site for more samples of all the new goods!!!!


5 comments:

Tracey Sunday, August 01, 2010  

What a perfect sentiment to go along with a gift card. i love this Katie!

So glad you had fun at CHA! I can imagine it would be so incredible to be there!! xx

Kristin Eberline Sunday, August 01, 2010  

This is aewsome, Katie! Love the CAS look and how you incorporated the argyle set :] Very manly :O)

Lesa Sunday, August 01, 2010  

Very cool! I have a hard time with man cards. You rocked this one. :)

Unknown Monday, August 02, 2010  

This is wonderful, Katie! Love the argyle for a masculine card!!

Unknown Saturday, August 07, 2010  

great argyle! And oh so appropriate for the guys :) I don't know too many that don't get sucked into the vortex of Home Depot "I'm just going to pick up 1 thing" and 3 hours later... ha ha ha...but I guess that's like us in a scrapbook/stamping store, eh??

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP