My Time Made Easy - Release Blog Hop

>> Sunday, August 8, 2010

I hope everyone has loved all the release projects that the My Time Made Easy team has come up with this week! If you've missed any of them, the best way to catch them all is to either just visit all their blogs (available on my sidebar) or just go to Lauren's blog as she has the run down of who is doing what each day! Plus she has some amazing projects herself!

My project for you today is simple... all i have to say is thank goodness for how easily Lauren's templates come together because my mojo and energy level for this past week after my travels and other peeks and reveals and all that, well, it is just tapped out!

But My Time Made Easy has everything you need for cute projects at your fingertips. I guess thats why she named her company My Time Made EASY!

First I printed off a a few sheets of Pretty Impressions Digital Paper
from the Taylor's Teeth: Ganache Sprinkles collection. I can not even begin to tell you how much i love this paper collection! I mean, i love stars, and the color combo is just TOO cute!
You can see the papers on my project and as my background for the photo!

Then I put together the Tuckered Out
template. This little template is cah-ute! It would work fabulously for treat/favor boxes, or anything you'd want to put tiny trinkets and treasures in. I made it into a little tooth box because I was dying to get the new stamp set, Lost My Tooth inky! My kids havent begun to lose their teeth yet, but the day will be here all too soon, i just know it!

I am keeping my post short and sweet today, because if you read my post earlier this week, you'd know i've worked 4 weddings this week, 3 of which were in the past 36 hours! I am just BEAT beyond beat! So let me rest up a few days and then i'll bring out some more goodies! I have some fun ideas for the templates released this month AND i'm about to reach 100,000 hits on my blog so i just HAVE to do something fun!

But today there is a LOT more to see! Check out these fabulous other ladies blogs...

3 comments:

Tracey Sunday, August 08, 2010  

I love this Katie! What a fantastic project!! What a perfect little tooth container and I am with you - I love that star paper!! xx

Silke Ledlow Sunday, August 08, 2010  

Hey Katie, hope you had a good nap??? Your project for today is tooo cute indeed!!! I love the star paper too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown Friday, August 13, 2010  

This is just darling, Katie! LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP