i'm totally cheating...

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010


yep, i'm a big fat cheater today! I'm reposting a card! *GASP*. I couldnt help it... too much going on and not enough time to craft! This week the PMS team has been reviewing the recent August release. I have been fortunate enough to be packing orders! Which has left little time to craft!

Today, the review is on Home Matters. But since this set was once released as a digi before being turned to rubber, I did have a card made... just one i already posted. Well, i figured maybe enough time had passed that you had forgotten! HAHAHAHAHA!

Here is my card...
Although this card was made using the digi version, the sentiment is the same size as it is in rubber. How'd I get so lucky? I made the set! I get to choose the sizes and this is the one i like! hehehe.

House/Home paper has been a hot trend for over a year now, and I dont see it slowing down. It's just so great for scrapbooking and cardmaking alike. This set makes great housewarming cards and they come together quick and easy (like the above card) when you are pairing it with some perfect paper!

Now be sure to check out the company blog for more (NEW) stuff on this set!



3 comments:

Bonnie Wednesday, August 11, 2010  

Oooo! I am so glad you "cheated"! I love this - the dp is perfect!

Michelle VP Wednesday, August 11, 2010  

It's a card worth repeating! I love the neighborhood paper you used. If I lived closer and was your neighbor, I'd help you pack those orders too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP