It's a Surprise Baby Shower Hop!

>> Saturday, July 31, 2010

My friend (and design team member) Lisa McKinney is expecting her 2nd baby ANY day now!
We decided to surprise her with a little shower hop!

I FINALLY got to ink up Baby Jamie! I'm sure you've seen the Baby Jamie fairy a few times in this hop but I think we are all just a weeeeee bit excited to add a new baby to our PMS family and we just can't resist!!!!

Here is the front of the card.... Isnt he just the cutest wittle guy you've ever seen?
I tried coloring him to what i assume will be his hair color (Lisa is blonde, but her other cutie has a strawberry blonde hair from what i've seen in pictures. :D)

I love this baby boy paper by Kaisercraft! I loved it so much... i actually decided to decorate the INSIDE of the card as well!



I used the A New Baby Wordart which i also havent had the chance to use yet! So many stamps.... sooooooo little time!

Ok, you have other places to visit! So now go hop to Ginger!

Hope your little guy is born happy, healthy and put safely in your arms VERY soon Lisa!

12 comments:

Unknown Saturday, July 31, 2010  

Great card....I love the layout of the inside...cool and unique...I'll have to try that.

Andrea Saturday, July 31, 2010  

Beautiful Katie! I love the paper too!

Stephanie Zito Saturday, July 31, 2010  

So sweet Katie!!! I love that paper too and how you finished off the inside of the card!

Lisa Kind Saturday, July 31, 2010  

OMGosh, this is too cute! I love the colors you used and Baby Jamie is colored to perfection! Love the inside too!

Michelle VP Saturday, July 31, 2010  

Such a fabulous baby card - I'm so glad you inked up these stamps! :) Love the way you decorated the inside too. :)

Danni Saturday, July 31, 2010  

So cute!! Fabulous papers and colors!

Carma Saturday, July 31, 2010  

Perfect paper! Love the outside AND the inside.

Christi Flores Saturday, July 31, 2010  

These are wonderful Katie!!!

Melissa Saturday, July 31, 2010  

Adorable! I love how you did the inside!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Saturday, July 31, 2010  

Awh thanks so much, katie! I am tickled to DEATH with this suprise shower hop for me! What a fun idea and something that just touches my heart. I get tears reading all of you ladies comments for me! At this point in my pregnancy it's just what I needed!

Thank you for permitting me to be on your fabulous design team. I have made such wonderful friends who I will treasure forever and this just clinches everything I've said about how wonderful you all are!

Muah!

Chrisd Saturday, July 31, 2010  

What a special thing to do and what a great card. So are so kind!

Tracey Sunday, August 01, 2010  

Oh my Katie, this is adorable! I love your card!! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP