Group Card share for My TIme Made Easy

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

The new release for My Time Made Easy is LIIIIIIIVE! Woohoo!
You may want to RUN over the store to do a little shopping!

The first of every month, the design team for My Time Made Easy does a group card share.
Each team member makes a card (or many cards!) to show off what all you can create with the My Time Made Easy stamps! And today, we're all using one of the cut files Simple Seedling or the Gardener's Apron in combo with the stamps! My Time Made Easy isnt just for templates (though, ya gotta admit, the templates are pretty darn cute, right?)

Here is my project for you today... a perfect little card to go along with a new baby gift!
Now the Simple Seedling cut file is the most perfect thing ever to give someone a seed packet as you can see in the sample gift Lauren has made on the site, but I decided to make a little tag card that would be perfect to go with a gift, or to stick a gift card to, etc. A big bonus is that the tag can then be used on a scrapbook page later!
I also decided to show the versatility in the Tending the Garden set. Though it is perfect for those summery and garden themed projects and cards, there is SO much you can do with this set! The pea pod and sentiment on my card are both in this set (which you can also buy as a digital stamp set!) The stork image is from the Bringing Home Baby set (remember when the buggy template was released!)

Without further ado, here is my tag card!

I colored my images with copics (G20, G21, G24, G28; E50, E51, E53; YR15)

I thought this tag turned out so sweet and the bonus is that it could very easily be used on a scrapbook layout as well as being a card. My note will be written on the back of the tag.

Also included in the cut file is a matching envelope! Silly me totally forgot to take a picture of the BACK of the envelope so that you could see the flap. It matches the scalloped top of the tag perfectly.

I decided to decorate the envelope to make it a little more matchy matchy as well.
I made the made pea pod image as used inside my card and then used a scrap of the same DP used on the tag (which by the way is from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety Pad)
Just seeing that pea pod makes me smile! I've seen pea pod images before, but none of them has captured my heart like this one has! I can see lots of baby cards done with this one!

So thats what i have for you today! Don't forget to check out the rest of the MTME crew and their wonderful creations today!

My blogger is being wonky on me, so i'm gonna get this posted now but you can see all the MTME team members listed on my sidebar!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


6 comments:

Dawn Easton Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Sweet, Katie! That dp is perfect with the cute little images!

Geny Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Very pretty, love those images!

MsJay Thursday, July 01, 2010  

These are very petty.

Unknown Thursday, July 01, 2010  

This is so sweet, Katie! I would love to see this tag become part of a layout.. great idea!!

Michelle VP Thursday, July 01, 2010  

What a sweet idea to use the peas for a baby card. Again, your coloring is AMAZING! :)

AKiteFlier Saturday, July 10, 2010  

Love it - what a great baby card set!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP