A CAS is just dandy!

>> Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello! Well, my computer is still working! Let's hope it KEEPS on working!

Today I have a CAS (clean and simple) card for you! I'll cut right to the chase and share my card...



I can not even begin to tell you how much i love this stamp set! It's called Dandy Wishes and will be released from Paper Makeup Stamps on July 7th! Ok, so really i'm obsessed with dandelions. In fact, i'm obsessed with anything you can "wish" on. Stars, dandies, pennies on the ground, clouds (which i guess you dont wish on, but you dream as you look at them, or at least i do!) I guess i'm just the wishful and hopeful type! But even though i've always loved dandelions... they took on a whole new meaning to me when i had kids. Jack and I go on fluffie hunts often. We'll even stop the car if we see a field of them somewhere. they are so much fun and it's hilarious to hear what jack might wish for. Sometimes its to play with me all day. Sometimes it's that i'll give him "pink milk" when we get home. hahahaha.

This picture below has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I cant even remember where i found it now... I decided to use it as inspiration for my card.

Since you can practically feeeeeeel the softness of the fluffs in the picture, i wanted that feeling from my card as well. So i used fun flock! I also used a little gem for the dot in the i in the wish word!




Now head on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps blog to see what the other Paper Makeup Artists have come up with for today! You can also get yourself entered to win this set!

Have a DANDY day!

12 comments:

Michelle VP Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

Your card is perfection, Katie! And I love hearing about your son's dandelion wishes too - how cute! :)

Andrea Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

So perfect Katie! Love the fluff on the dandelion!

Lavender and old lace Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

what a nice plain and simple card it is so elegant I love it Dorothy xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

I just totally ♥ this card! It looks REAL with the fun flock! more like a picture rather than a stamped card!

♥ lisa

Carisa Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

what a lovely card!

Lisa Kind Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

Oh Katie, this is so darling! Love your inspiration photo...your card is so much like it! And i love the flock...it looks so real! Love it!

Tracey Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

This is a fabulous card Katie!! What a great set! Love the fun flocking! xx

Carma Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

The "fun flock" is great. You'll have to teach me how to do that! :)

Stephanie Zito Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

This is so pretty Katie! The fun flock makes it look so real! I love your inspiration picture - your card is perfect!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

Wowzers! Fluff is just perfect for this... you are just brilliant!

Bonnie Wednesday, July 07, 2010  

Love the fuzzies on this Katie! Just perfect!

Geny Wednesday, July 07, 2010  

Oh wow, I love love love this card!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP