Happy National Scrapbook Day!

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day everyone!!!!! I'm sure you all have gobs going on today! Most local stores have crops and make n takes. For those that dont live near a store, there are online crops and challenges and more galore! It's just a fun weekend!

Today I will be at the Funkie Munkie for a good portion of the day having fun with the crafty ladies of G-ville! :) There are so many make n takes its not even funny! I was there last night and OMG, i really hope i have time to do everyone else's make n take! I recreated a Bella Sampler (i love it... took a picture but it's not uploaded into my computer yet so you'll have to wait on it!) so i'm helping Kim Murphy out with that, then there is a easy peasy copic make n take using "Color Me" paper by Luxe. This stuff is so much fun! And so many different designs!

Here's the one i made...


You can use the enormous amount of copic colors to make this perfectly custom for you. There is some fun paper that is coffee cups, tea bags, etc. I think i'll do that one tomorrow to put in my kitchen! :)

I should remind you that if you live in or even near Greenville, Funkie Munkie is having a 25% off the entire store (inluding clearance) to celebrate this wonderful day. You get a free bottle of stickles just for coming in. And there are prizes called out every half hour! Fun times folks... fun times! :) The store is open from 9-9.

2 comments:

Shaela Friday, May 01, 2009  

super cute card! I have some of that luxe paper, in crowns and sceptors and such. I'm going to pull it out and use it with one of my new stamps! ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP