PMS Color Challenge

>> Monday, May 18, 2009



Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Mine was busy and a little mind havoc-ing with a lot of PMS work and then a memorial service, a fairly good sized project to get done for church (you'll see it in tomorrow's post) and just me being run down. Is it odd that i'm thankful it's a monday?! I'm not usually thankful for mondays!

BUT it is time for a PMS challenge. Every monday, a design team member from PMS issues a challenge. I dont always get to participate but i desperately the mind clearing craft time last night so i got this one done. This time is was Lisa McKinney's turn to do a challenge and she came up with this juicy color combo of watermelon and apple! Yum! it makes my mouth water just thinking about it! You can also use Black or White.

Here's what i came up with...


I used Arianna from the may release from Paper Makeup Stamps. I colored her with copic markers.

Copic Colors in the order that i used them
Skin: E00, E31, E000, R20 (cheeks)
Hair: E33, E35, Colorless Blender, E33
Dress: RV11, RV34, RV11
Froggie: G21, G24, Colorless Blender
Crown: Y35, Y38, Y35

the sentiment is from part of the tori amos quote in the fairy sentiments set (also released on May 7th). I just used a versamark pen to ink up the park i wanted and stamped it on my paper and then used CTMH baby pink embossing powder and heat set it.

Other accessories: Birds and Swirls embossing folder
Bling from the jar... no idea what brand!

Cardstock: Um... i think pixie pink and glorious green?! Sorry, i'm bad about labeling my colors! :)


We would love it if you'd participate in the challenge! You dont need paper makeup stamps to do it. Just go over to the company blog and you can link up your creations using Mr. Linky and then peek back in next sunday for the sunday showoff of all the challenge cards on the blog!

here's one last close up view of Arianna if you're interested in coloring details...

5 comments:

Tina Monday, May 18, 2009  

She is gorgeous!

Shaela Monday, May 18, 2009  

I LOVE your coloring, girl! Someday I hope I'm that good, lol! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP