We did it!

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yippie for Jen Tapler and Susanna Boyd! The Stampin' Out Alzheimer's event reached it's goal IN ONE DAY! 1 DAY!!!! Thats amazing. For anyone who is participating in the event, or plan to sometime this week, thank you! As a sponsor, I thank you. As a member, I thank you. As a friend, I thank you!

If you havent joined up yet, what are you waiting for?! Go to http://www.stampinoutalzheimers.ning.com
You dont know what you're missing! There are prizes out the waaaazoooooooo! :)

Yesterday i participated in some vervie verve challenges! I love my Verve Visuals stamps. They dont get nearly the love and appreciation they should. They are also having a sale! Woot Woot! my current cart is at 52.60. Now if only i could win that $50 gift certificate Julee is giving away at SOA. Or even one of the many free sets. *sigh* (have i enticed you to go over to the site yet? i'll keep trying if i havent, hehehehe)

The 2 challenges going on are the Mojo Monday challenge and a Verve Visuals challenge.

Here's my verve sketch challenge card...


and my Mojo Monday card (which i'm not ecstatic about, but thats ok, it grows on me)



I will say that i was pretty excited that i happened to have Dr. Suess paper in my stash!



Verve Sketch Card (1st card)
STAMPS:
Petals and Stems by Verve Stamps

PAPER:
White is Neenah Solar White, Cardstocks are Soft Sky (SU), Creamy Caramel (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU) and Sorbet (CTMH)

INKS: Sorbet (CTMH), Sweet Leaf (CTMH), Soft Sky (SU), Creamy Caramel (SU)


Mojo Sketch Card (2nd card)
Stamps:
Beautiful You by Verve Stamps

Paper: is a hodge podge of scraps really. I'm pretty sure the dr suess is by Sandy Lion though. :)



Thanks for stopping by again! Now go play over at the SOA site! :)

3 comments:

Tina Wednesday, May 27, 2009  

Awesome cards and fabulous news.

Christi Flores Wednesday, May 27, 2009  

Both of your cards are awesome!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP