Bella club with Content-a-Bella and some fantastic blog candy!

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ok, first off, you would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in my craft room today because i'm sure it was quite funny to anyone but me! I have quite a few projects i was determined to get done. Which means a lot of stuff out. My hair disheveled. etc. Thats funny enough, i'm sure. But now add Mr. Fussy Britches into the mix. This would be my baby (who turns 8 months old today!). Poor little bugger is cutting his first 2 teeth. His gums are so swollen and red with the little white peeks showing his teeth trying to burst free. He is just miserable. He doesnt want to even nurse because they are so sore. He's not very happy even with me holding him, but putting him down just turns him into a mess. SO... today i became the Amazing One Armed crafter! I did things with one hand that i would never have thought possible. And let me tell you, using a guillotine trimmer with only one arm, all while standing in a precarious position to make sure little baby fingers could in no way even come close to the blade... that takes some talent! I also resorted to using my chin to get the cuttlebug crank started until it was in there enough that it could hold itself while i cranked. Yes... i'm sure it was hilarious.

But, amazing enough, i did get my projects done today. A secret sister gift that i have to deliver tomorrow (in my local group, and of course the deadline is tomorrow... whew). A card for a friend that i'll post probably sometime next week because I wouldnt want them to see it on my blog before they get it! And then the card i'm about to show you. :)



I present to you, Content-to-be-a-bella! Isnt she cute. I love her. She's from Stamping Bella. Bella stamps were my first "love" in the stamping world. I own so many it's not even funny. And sadly, they've been getting lonley the past couple of weeks. it's was nice to get a little bella boost. She always looks so happy. Well, unless she's grumpabella. hahahha.

Contenttobeabella is part of the May Bella Bundle available for Southernbella club members. You dont have to live here to be in the club. You can check out the blog to get more info about this deal, the club, and all that. And really... you SHOULD go check it out because there is some FABULOUS blog candy going on over there. I mean like, over $200 bucks worth! It's INSANE! You have to check it out! :) You dont have to be a club member to win the candy, or participate in the challenges for that matter.

OK... i'm wordy today! :) Close up view! Card details! Keep reading!



Copic Colors
Skin: E00, E31, R01 (cheeks)
Shirt: R00, R01, R02
Pants: B21, B23, B24
Flower: Y11, Y15, Y18, yellow spica
Hair: E33, E35

Cardstock: Sweet Blush (papertrey ink) Solar White (Neenah), um... a blue from SU (i'm sorry i have no idea which color it is!)
Patterened Paper: Yellow is from BoBuny textured cardstock, the blue is from one of those enormous paper slabs i got um... like 5 years ago!

Stamps: Image (Contenttobeabella) and sentiment are both from Stamping Bella

Accesstories and Tools
Nestabilities in Petite Scallop Circles Large
Bling from Studio G
Rose chalk ink from Cat's Eye by Colorsnap

Have a Bellariffic Day!!!

3 comments:

Billie's Scrappetique Thursday, May 14, 2009  

Oh, how I miss the days when my "babies" were...well...babies! Enjoy this time (grumpy, happy, sick, healthy and all points in-between!). The days fly by WAAAAAAY too fast! My sweet baby girl that was just coming home from the hospital last week is going to Kindergarten in August! {sniff}

Kim Thursday, May 14, 2009  

You're too funny - I bet that was some interesting craftin' and QT with Gabe. I love your card - I haven't even seen that Bella (gave them up for PMS) :)

Shaela Thursday, May 14, 2009  

so glad you got your projects done... you're right, I WOULD have loved to be a fly on your wall! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP