phew... what a day!

>> Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sorry nothing crafty to post today. The classes i taught today were lots of fun! 12 Ladies (2 of which took both classes, love ya Angela and Karen!)

Then when i got home my 3 year old announced to me that now we got to go fishing!!!! He was so excited. So we all piled in the truck and went to a nearby lake to fish for a bit. To my son's disappointment we only caught 1 fish and it was a prickly fish so he didnt get to hold it. Imagine a 3 year old telling you all this with a big *sigh*. So sad. haha. Then we went out to dinner... (i totally heart golden corral! is that bad?!) and i came home and finished taking pictures of the pile of stamps i gathered to sell to good and loving homes! They are now all up on the Feeding the Habit blog . Most everything is at LEAST half off the retail price if not more, and most of it is barely used if used. I have so many unused stamps it's ridiculous!

Ok, tomorrow i am really going to try hard to make something crafty to get up here, i promise! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Newell Sunday, May 31, 2009  

I love your new layout! Super cute!

Meli Palmer Friday, June 05, 2009  

I keep telling Craig we need to take the kids fishing...or rather, HE should take them fishing while I sit there with a book or take pictures. I do not fish. Ew.
But I think the kids would like it. They love all things icky like that. Ha ha!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP