A quickie post

>> Saturday, May 9, 2009

I dont have any new creations for you today. My head is still in a tailspin from this past release from PMS and I have to go teach a class today in Lexington SC. BUT i did get a super sweet award from Randee that i want to spread the love from! :)



The award is given to those that show positive attitude and gratitude daily.

Now Iit's my turn to chose 5-10 bloggers that I feel are worthy :0) . The ladies listed below are not only talented, but they are also gratious and have a postive attitude. They have either provided wonderful (very appreciated) comments to my blog entries, provided inspiration in their designs,and make me laugh and smile with snap shot posts into their daily lives. Thank you for sharing with me and for being wonderful!

Visit their blogs for your own inspiration.

Christi THorsen

Nancy Bush
Ashley Newell

Anita Hovey
Heather Lee-Reppen
Andrea Vernagus

Thank you ladies for your contributions to the crafty online world!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  Saturday, May 09, 2009  

Sweet! Congrats on the award!

Andrea Saturday, May 09, 2009  

Katie,

Thanks so much for the sweet award! You are too kind!!

Andrea

Christi Flores Saturday, May 09, 2009  

Aww...*tear* Thank you sweetie!!

Heather Sunday, May 10, 2009  

Thanks Katie!! This totally made my day! Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!

Nancy Sunday, May 10, 2009  

I'm so honored, Katie!! Thank you!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP