Cards for a Good Cause!

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well, this past weekend came entirely too quickly! Remember like a month ago when i had started the cards for this glorious basket auction at my church? Well my "basket" needed to be done by this past sunday. YIPES! Suddenly i found it to be the saturday before and i had still only done my 1 card. So i worked on them on saturday and just made multiples of everything to fill the holder (that i made sunday morning!

I kept with the color scheme of the first card and primarily used all the same set (Thoughts and Prayers from Stampin Up). The color scheme was Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and white.

Here is a view of the holder...





And then here are the cards that are inside the holder... (one of them you've seen before, but i posted it again so just you could see them all in one place)







Each card is pretty self explanatory. The only stamp not from the Thoughts and Prayers set is the "miss you" sentiment which i got out of the clearance bin at AC Moore a long time ago and there is no information on the stamp as to which company it's from. Sorry.

I did use some cuddlebug embossing folders and my nesties for all the layers. Cant go a day in my paper crafting life without those! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Stampin Mindy Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

Beautiful card set! I love these colors.

Nancy Tuesday, May 19, 2009  

Beautiful, Katie! I love the colors, and I can't believe that I don't have that Cuttlebug embossing folder!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP