Happy Friday Everyone with CC Designs

>> Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer is almost here!  I'm so excited!  I love summer.  Now granted, it gets really really really hot here in the summer and thats not always fun.  But last summer i was waaaay pregnant during it so this summer should be a piece of cake, right?


Jack's preschool is doing a silent basket auction.  Yes,  i mentioned a basket auction before.. this is a different one.  Same church though, so same idea.  Each class does a basket.  The 2 year old class is a pool theme basket.  So my donation was to make 8 pool party invitations.  I wanted to keep them easy enough ( i didnt have a lot of prep time!) and generic.  Not birthday pool party invites, just a hey, come to the pool with us!  The winner of the basket can use them in singles or all together.  Their choice.  :)





Card Info
Stamp: Image is CC Designs Summertime Fun (FYI its on sale right now at www.allthatscraps.com), sentiment is just something i printed out form my computer using one of my favorite fonts from www.kevinandamanda.com
Paper: i dont have a clue! It was all scrappy paper! :)
Copics: E35, E37, E39 for my monkey friend; Y18, G16, R27, B00, B02 I kept the colors simple because i was doing a lot of them. :)



**This weekend I will be teaching a copics class at Scrapbook Heaven in Lexington South Carolina. Just wanted to throw that out there. :)

5 comments:

Tina Friday, May 08, 2009  

Holy moly that's cute!

Christi Flores Friday, May 08, 2009  

OMG this is too stinkin cute!!!!

Stampin Mindy Friday, May 08, 2009  

Very cute great layout.. love the little monkey!

Unknown Friday, May 08, 2009  

Very cute...don't think I would have even thought of that for the basket :) Wish I could come take your copic class, too.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP