Paper Makeup Stamps Sneakie Peekie

>> Saturday, May 2, 2009

This is my 2nd post for the day! It's a fun and busy day for me! Thank GOD for scheduled posts! :)

Well, yes it's national scrapbook day - a wonderful day filled with sales and challenges, prizes and inpsiration. LOVE this day. My hubby doesnt get it, but he supports it. :)

BUT it's also 5 days before the Paper Makeup Stamps may release which means.... SNEAKIE PEEKIE time! I'm really really excited about this release! Go on over to the PMS blog to read more about it.

I have a creation that i actually made a few weeks ago as a housewarming gift for a dear friend of mine. It features the cottage stamp from a BRAND NEW COLLECTION from PMS called the Cottage Collection drawn by the wonderfully talented and super supportive all around wonderful friend and gal, Lindsey Spencer!. Lindsey is so super fab. I know she will not disappoint you with this new collection!

Here is my little wall hanging...


In hindsight i really should have hung it some other place than my pegboard for the picture, but since i gave it away, i have no option to retake the picture. Ok, thats a lie. I was at her house yesterday, but i didnt realize the picture looked so bad then. hahaha.

Isnt Lindsey's cottage just charming?! I want to move right in! The quote above is also a new release from PMS to be released May 7th!!!!


To make the wall hanging... i took a regular cheapie plastic frame and broke off the part that makes it stand up. Ok, correction, i had a frame that my child broke the part that makes it stand up and i just tossed it into the trunk of alertables figuring one day i'd do something with it. I took the cottage stamp and colored in the image with copic markers. I also used the large Home quote and matted both on a piece of 4x6 cardstock. The top i tied some pretty twill ribbon (to mask where the frame was broken. I used my cropadile to punch holes in the acrylic frame to thread my PTI twill ribbon through. And it was just that easy! :)

5 comments:

Lindsay Spencer Saturday, May 02, 2009  

YAY!! I love your wall hanging! GREAT coloring, it fits perfectly!

Tina Saturday, May 02, 2009  

Oh my word, this is gorgeous!

Tracey Saturday, May 02, 2009  

This is adorable Katie! i love it!

dawnmercedes Monday, May 04, 2009  

Yeah! A happy accident...lovely reuse of something useless!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP