tickled and peeved

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ok... so i'm both thrilled that i'm figuring it out and peeved that i worked all day on figuring out how to create my own blog backgrounds and i have quite mastered it yet. But i'm starting to understand. What i cant figure out is my my sizing is all stretched and off. Why isnt the background that i've created just the background for the blog? Why does so much of it hang off and leave other parts too large?

Does anyone know the answer to this that can help me? I have the main image 14.5 x 11 at 100. Uploaded to photobucket at 1 megabyte. I just cant figure out why it's all stretched out. But now it's 12:30 am, and i'm exhausted and just too tired to think anymore. And i spent all of my crafting time this afternoon working on this. I want it to be so much more, but i still have a lot of learning to do. *sigh*.

So it's both fun and frustrating! I think tomorrow i'll have to take a break from it and do some crafting that i actually know how to do! :)

But other than the fact that it seems a little bit distorted... what do you think??

7 comments:

de Thursday, May 21, 2009  

Hi Katie! Did you fix it? Because it looks fine to me... no distortion here. Great job! I like.

Unknown Thursday, May 21, 2009  

It doesn't look distorted to me... maybe it's just a setting on your screen resolution or something??? I like the colors & design...and I love the star saying...is that going to be a new stamp? :)

WOW...I could barely figure out how to change my blogger template to one already designed...I'm in awe of your recent technical achievements LOL

Mz Kel-z Thursday, May 21, 2009  

I cant tell you how to do it.. but if needed, I can come over and show you. Just need to learn the basics of writing code and from there its pretty easy.. Of course I might cost you a personal watermark ;)

Randee E Thursday, May 21, 2009  

Looks good on my end. And I agress with Anita. That star saying needs to be in rubber :0)

Shaela Thursday, May 21, 2009  

wish I could help - but I can't figure it out either! :)

Lorie Thursday, May 21, 2009  

I can't help either but it looks perfect to me! I LOVE it!

usb hub Thursday, December 31, 2009  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP