stuff to *GASP* sell!

>> Thursday, May 28, 2009

I didnt craft yesterday! AT ALL! i started to clean up my craft room so i could craft, and i was just annoyed with how much i've accumulated and cant possibly even come close to using it all! And there is more i want to buy even! So i decided (with a somewhat heavy heart) to start the weedout process just because i dont have the room or time for many of these sets. And many of them are unused and unloved (though all my sets have been taken very good care of, if they ever got used!!!!)

So you can start seeing whats ready to go on my Feeding the Habit blog...

I have more pulled out that will go up there but i have to take pictures of it all, but i also promised my son I'd take him to the zoo today so more picture and stamps and whatnot will be loaded later today!

Shipping starts at 2.50 per set of wood mounted and only $1 for bare or clear stamps. If you are ordering lots (i love you) i will put everything in a box and send you an invoice to let you know actual shipping costs.

Thanks for looking! I will post again when i get the rest of it up!

1 comments:

Dana Gustafson Thursday, May 28, 2009  

Oh Katie! I feel your pain! hee hee. WHat a great idea (I should do it myself) but for now I'll keep an eye on your for sale blog just in case I *need* soemthing ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP