A special Stamp for a Special Family

>> Thursday, April 30, 2009

I really wanted to have my card done in time to post this... but oh well. Maybe you'll see a 2nd post from me later today because the image is colored, but other than that, the card is way from finished.

Fairly recently i came across this blog, http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com, about a little baby girl, her struggle for life, and her family's struggle to stay afload thru it all. It struck a cord with me personally for many many reasons. A few days ago a friend of theirs posted on the family blog about the family's need for financial assistence. I knew immediately this was something I wanted to do. Something that I wanted to help others to do. I called up Diem (the illustrator for the Beautiful Day Fairies collection of Paper Makeup Stamps and asked how fast she could draw me up a new stamp. She loved the idea and we chatted a bit about what we wanted and today I can present to you...

A Fairy for Kayleigh from Paper Makeup Stamps





I am thrilled at how she turned out. Diem SO gets every word i say, it's incredible to have someone working like that on my team!!! All proceeds of this digi stamp (she'll be turned into a rubber stamp probably in June) will go directly to the Freeman family. You can purchase this stamp HERE.

But wait, there's more! PMS is not the only company helping this sweet baby girl and her very faithful family! Modern Sugar Blvd is also donating proceeds from Precious Prayer and Sweetnilla Collection will also be going towards the family.

And wait... thats not even all!

Go to THIS POST to see how you can enter to win a gift certificate to the PMS store.

4 comments:

Shaela Thursday, April 30, 2009  

I made up a card last night and am posting on my blog today - this is so generous of you, I hope lots of people will help out!

Tina Thursday, April 30, 2009  

This is so generous and sweet of you!

Christi Flores Thursday, April 30, 2009  

You have such a big heart. :)

Diem Pascarella Thursday, April 30, 2009  

I'm glad that I was able to create something for a worthy cause. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP