Basket Auction time again!

>> Saturday, April 18, 2009

If you've been a reader of my blog for a long time (well, since near the beginning!) you may remember last year around this time when i did baby cards for a basket auction at my church.  Well, it's basket auction time again!  This year I'm putting together another themed card basket only this time i'm only doing a color theme instead of like last years baby theme.  Gotta spice it up a bit!!!  Haha.  My goal is to make at least 12 cards for the basket.  I will also be making a stamp holder, altered notepad and a pen.  So you may get tired of this color combo from me in the next month!  haha.  I'll try to lump the cards together in posts.  So far though, i only have 1 card done!











I actually LOVE how this card turned out. I used my new nesties from my WONDERFUL friend Angela who was a secret sister friend in fabulous local group to me Fancy Paper Crafters. She got these for me along with a slew of other WONDERFUL things! She is such a wonderful friend!!!
I also used my new set from Stampin Up called Thoughts and Prayers. I will probably use this set quite a bit for the basket and just in general because it's a darn cute set!!!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!

7 comments:

Kim Saturday, April 18, 2009  

Katie, that is so beautiful - love your colors, I need to check out that set.

Tina Saturday, April 18, 2009  

What a lovely card! The colors are just fabulous together!

CarlaKH Saturday, April 18, 2009  

sooo pretty.. one of my fave color combinations!

angelafsprouse Sunday, April 19, 2009  

Beautiful! Love this color combination!!

Meli Palmer Monday, April 20, 2009  

I love the colors and the dimension!

Peggie Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Love this card. The colors are just perfect.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP