One more post for monday!

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

After some consideration and prompting from some readers, i decided to open back up my Etsy Shop! I figured, why not?! The cards are made and sitting here anyway! So why not let them go to a home where someone will either love them, or send them to someone else who will love them!

Here's a little preview...


Many of my PMS fairy cards have gone into the shop along with some other favorites that i just cant bare to have sitting in a box anymore! I'll keep adding to the shop as cards are created without recipients. :)

My etsy mini shop (that the little blinkie you see above) will stay in my sidebar for easy access.

Ok.. it's done, it's up. Now i cant say i didnt do it. :)

3 comments:

Shaela Monday, April 13, 2009  

hope you sell them - they're adorable!!

Kim Monday, April 13, 2009  

great idea - they are so pretty!

Christi Flores Monday, April 13, 2009  

I have been debating doing this myself. Kudos to you girl! I hope they all get sold!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP