I'm on a roll

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm on a roll with the card making, the blog posting, and even a little bit on the house cleaning! Can i get a WOOT WOOOOOOT! Ok, so i'm proud of myself. Though i'm still sick and now have thrush on the girlies from nursing a thrush mouthed baby. Let me tell you, it makes the girlies SORE! Ok, no one really wanted to know that!

This was a fairy simple card created by using the sketch from this caardvarks sketch challenge though i do have to admit, it is much more of a CASE from this card here by Heather Pulvirenti. I thought this card was so simple yet stunning that i just had to case it! Plus i needed a card to do at Chic Fil A last week, so this one was it!

Here's my card...




I used the largest stamp from the swirlie buds set from Paper Makeup Stamps and i realized i dont give this set enough love either! I colored the stamp with LePlume markers to get the bud a different color than the stem. The sentiment is from an old Stampin Up set (though i dont know which one, because i just have the stamp!

Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Gorgeous card Katie. Feel better soon!!

Lorie Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

What a lovely card! Sorry about the thrush...that is not fun! Feel better soon! :o)

Shaela Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

so sweet and simple! hope you and the baby feel better - I had thrush with my daughter and it was 5 months before it finally cleared up... but I hope it's SOON for you!!

Danni Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Ohh, feel better soon!!
Wonderful card!!

Melyssa Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Katie this card is so elegant. It reminds me of a tuxedo, sharp and sexy!

Christi Flores Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well and thrush? Yuck girl! Hope you feel better soon and I LOVE this card!!!

brenda Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

Oh wow, love the colour contrast, lovely.

Meli Palmer Thursday, April 16, 2009  

Ickty, thrush! Are you feeling better. I was a nursing mom too so I know all those woes.

And how in the hell are you stamping at Chick Fil A? Is this a class you do or something? Cause whenever I am there (eeeevery Friday with Colin) I am too busy stuffing my face to do much else. Lol!

Heather P. Friday, April 17, 2009  

This card is fantastic! Love the bold colors! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP