No camera wednesday

>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can't find my camera! ANYWHERE! It's very frustrating. I just had it the other day. Where did it vanish to? Whats worse? I have projects to share!!! A gorjuss girl card (thanks to some stamped images from my dear friend Dawn to tide me over. And i have a fun punch art card that we did today at the chic fil a class. And there is more, but i digress. So instead i'm showing you a card i did at one of my close buds' stampin up parties. Typically i dont show these cards on my blog because i didnt design them. But I did love this card, and i did actually stamp it myself and cut it out and all that, so i'm showing it. But Molly designed it. :) And i cant link you to her blog because she hasnt joined the world of papercrafting blog land. I keep telling her she should.

Ok - the card!



I'm pretty sure the paper is bashful blue and chocolate chip. The set is a friend set. Shoot. I need to ask her the actual name! haha.

Ok, back to cleaning in hopes of finding my camera! :)

4 comments:

Danni Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I hope you find your camera!! I would be lost without mine!
Love the card, especially the butterfly!

Shaela Wednesday, April 01, 2009  

I hope you find your camera - did your three year old take it somewhere? Mine likes to hide our camera in her closet when she gets ahold of it... good luck!

Meli Palmer Thursday, April 02, 2009  

Ack! Good luck finding your camera...and I hope you find it in one piece. It always worries me when I can't find things like that...cause it probably means one of my kids has carted it off upstairs!

Cute, cute card.

Lisa Kind Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

Very pretty card! This is my fav color combo...blue and brown!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP