Happy Earth Day!!!!

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whew... it has been a busy few days!!!!

On sunday i was Copic Certified! WOOT WOOT!!!! I got to meet one of my fabulous design team members, Tina Hale...


And then here is a picture of Sally Lynn and I


My budz Rachel and Kel were there as well but they scooted out the door as i was bustin' out my camera. maybe they just didnt want their pictures taken! haha!

My mom left town monday afternoon. I love my mom! I mean most people love their moms but it's no exception for me. She truly is one of my very best friends! And she's gettin crafty! So on monday after her babysitting obligations from the weekend were done, we went crafty shopping! WOOHOOOOOOO! And i got some new embossing templates from Sizzix that i can not WAIT to try out!!!!

Yesterday was a catch up day for me. And again, i've had some cards to post but just no time to do it! BUT i'm happy to say all the new releases are in progress for Paper Makeup Stamps! We will be having a release party (more info on that soon) on May 7th!!!!!



ANd today is EARTH DAY! So "Happy Earth Day" everyone! Here is the card i made for Chic Fil A. Not that i made it there... jack locked himself (and his baby brother) in the garage this morning - hence why this post is so late!!!!



For this card i used Sprout (i know i use her a lot... but she was actually created for Earth Day so i just HAD to use her!!!!!!) and the happy earth day sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps. The clouds i created using my new cloud stencils from Great Impressions. I still need to work on this technique, maybe use sponges that i'm use to for one thing! Bur it was fun to play!!! The patterned paper is from DCWV and the butterflies were punched with a martha stewart punch.
To color the image i used copic colors:
Skin:E00, E31, E02,
Shirt: G000, G00, G02,
ShortsE25, E27, colorless blender,
Hair: Y21, YR23, Colorless Blender
Wings: RV000, RV10, E43
Ground: E41, E43, E44
plant G94

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!!

11 comments:

Shaela Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

beautiful card! I'm so glad your boys are okay... what a nerve-wracking experience!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Congrats Katie! >:0)

Beautiful card!

Christine Riley Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and layout.
Hugs, Christine

Rachel Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Now, we both now why I was out the door... none of us wanted be to explode!!!

Kim Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

I'm so jealous of Tina getting to meet you!!!! I love your card. Can't wait to see some copic tutorials coming our way :)

Suzanne J Dean Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

So sweet & what a perfect image for today-love it!

hugz,
Suzanne

Ashley Newell Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Cute pictures Katie! I love the card too!

Lorie Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

GREAT cards and pictures Katie! I'm getting Copic certified in May and I'm SO excited!

Mom,  Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Lovely card....I love you too!!!

Christi Flores Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

I love the pics and the card! Sorry again that I jinxed you! LOL

Jaymerz Wednesday, April 22, 2009  

Katie you are adorable, and I love the card too.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP