Ketto Tuesday & some Bella Candy!!!

>> Thursday, April 23, 2009

So i've had my ketto stamps for entirely too long to have not used them yet! Seriously! It's bad! SO i finally got Kenya Ketto (from Stamping Bella) inky! I decided with the name Kenya, she definitely needed to have a darker skintone than my typic colors i grab! Plus, i wanted to do something special for some of my fav ladies that take my classes at Funkie Munkie! :) They know who they are!!!!!

Here is my card...



I wanted this card to be super bright and fun! So i used some super fun papers from American Crafts. I paired it with black cardstock for a nice contrast. :) There are Kaisercraft pearls in black (now isnt that fun!) in the center of her flowers on her dress and on his wish stick.

Kenya is colored with copic markers. Here's the rundown for my copic lovin' fans...

Skin: E34, E45, E04 (cheeks)
Dress: Reds are R17, R27, Yellows are Y32, Y35, Y38, Oranges are YR14, YR16, YR18, Blue is B00
You cant tell it in the photo but she's got some MAD spica going on too. :)

And yes... i have some Bella Candy Info for you!!!! :)

As mentioned in my previous post... Funkie Munkie Scraps is having some fun new clubs kicking off on national scrapbook day. Each club has a blog. One club is a bella club! So hop on over to http://stampingbellafms.blogspot.com/ to read about it and enter to win some yummies!!!! You do not have to be local to be a club member. Club specials are open to everyone!

11 comments:

Tina Thursday, April 23, 2009  

This is GORGEOUS! I love it!!!

kc_froglady Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I just love the mix of pattern papers and your coloring is wonderful! Fantastic job on the skin!

Karin Thursday, April 23, 2009  

She's gorgeous. I have the same Ketto and know what colours I want to use now!

Shaela Thursday, April 23, 2009  

love it! I have lots of Kettos on my wishlist... *sigh* now to earn some money ;)

Sheri Thursday, April 23, 2009  

I love it!!!! Really ...really LOVE IT!!!

Lindsay Spencer Thursday, April 23, 2009  

Love the card! Great colors.

Lisa T Thursday, April 23, 2009  

Cute card! I am going to order some Kettos soon. I can't wait!

Stephanie Thursday, April 23, 2009  

KC...you better rock that chocolate Kenya! PRECIOUS! Gotta have it!

Tracey Thursday, April 23, 2009  

This is fantastic Katie! I love it!

***HeatheR*** Friday, April 24, 2009  

She is adorable! I love the orange/pink!! And the funky pattern paper is a wonderful match! Awesome job! :0)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP