Welcome Back, Teacher!

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank Goodness for precolored images! OK, so let me tell you a little secret... i love to color. hahahaha. Like you didnt know that. I'm often very wary of my card layout skills. But coloring i can handle. So often i just sit around and color images. Then i end up with a big stack of colored images that never get made into cards!

Well... sometimes when you need to make a card in *GASP* about 5 minutes... these precolored images can come in very very handy! That's what i did here. I remembered jack's teacher was going to be back from her 3 week leave (she had surgery). I love Jack's teacher. She's actually a friend of mine from the church. And i had wanted to make her a card for when she got back. This precolored Teacher Anya was just perfect! :)

Here's my card...





Deets:
Stamp: Teacher Anya from The Greeting Farm
DP is tart n tangy from Stampin Up.
Cardstock is Bazzill
image colored with copics

5 comments:

Dawn Wheeler Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

Wow Katie fabulous card ,the papers match brilliant with the image and so beautifully coloured lolxxx hugs Dawnxxx

Tina Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

This is amazing! The papers are perfect for the image and your coloring is impeccable.

Shaela Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

beautiful - that Anya is on my wishlist... as soon as one of my kids is school age, I'll be buying it!

Danni Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

Super cute! I love to color but the OCD in me won't let them hang around for long. LOL!
And no worries on your card making skills as they are wonderful!

Meli Palmer Thursday, April 16, 2009  

I've totally turned into a color junkie too. I hop into bed with the remote, my markers and something yummy to snack on and just have at it. It's so soothing!
I really like you color job here and I am such a fan of that particular dsp as well. Great job, and such a thoughtful card.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP