Splitcoast Featured Stamper

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm finally getting to the feature stamper challenge from splitcoast this week. I know i dont usually do this challenge (though it is definitely a fun one!), but this weeks feature stamper is a friend of mine (and member of the PMS design team), Jamie Morris!

Not only is Jamie a truly fab stamper (and colorer), she has these fantastic ideas of how to tie ribbon, add embellishments, etc. I LOVE that! I never think of them myself! Trying to work on that. She is also sweeter than a pot of golden honey! And just a beautiful girl! So yeah, one of those people you want to hate but just absolutely cant! :)

Here is my version of her adorable emma card...


I decided to case this card of hers because i adore how she attached her button (ok, i love her coloring of the image and the layout too!) I wanted to use one of my new embossing folders that i got the other day from AC Moore. It's a sizzix embossing folder. fun fun fun! They come in packs of 2 and retail (at ac moore) for 10.99. And of course i used my 50% off coupon. :)

I also wanted to use the "April Munkie See Munkie Do" color combo from Copic Munkie. Only club members will normally get to know the actual colors in the "munkie see munkie do" combo... but since the club really fully starts on national scrapbook day, i get to tell them to you! Next month you will just get to see some of the fun creations and have to guess! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! The color combo this month is R32, R35, R37. Club members will get to purchase the MSMD colors for a special bundle price. Check out the blog for more details on that. :)


Other Colors used:
Copics Skin E00, E21
Hair E35, E37

Cardstock used: Ruby Red (Stampin Up), Sorbet (PTI) and Neenah Solar White
Ribbon is Sorbet Grosgrain by PTI
Button is by American Crafts

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP