Pink Cat Challenge

>> Sunday, December 7, 2008

This was a fun card to make. After my cuh-razy week and weekend, i took today off. I did a "sorta clean" of my kitchen. but i folded no laundry. And let everything else just sit. It was nice. Tomorrow... not going to be fun. But today i did manage to get this card done. It is for the Pink Cat Studios challenge #2 off of the Paper Craft Planet. You can join the Pink Cat Lover's group here and read all about the challenge. It was a tough one, but fun. Challenges should be... well... challenging! :)

It was a 3 part challenge...
part 1 - make a 6x6 card, layout or project
part 2 - Use 3 of 3 different things
part 3 - use one of the color combos supplied

I chose to do a 6x6 card
I used 3 different patterned papers, 3 different stamps and 3 different blings
And i chose the purple and grey color combo....

and here's my card


I used the Lily & Tweet set for both the image and the sentiment. The snowflakes are just a stamp from one of the current Studio G holiday sets.

Enjoy! I'm going back to my craft room!!!

6 comments:

Scrappychick Sunday, December 07, 2008  

Awesome card girlie! Love the color combo...I went with the bright one, but the purple is so wintery!!

Ashley Newell Sunday, December 07, 2008  

Super cute card! I love it!

Christi Flores Monday, December 08, 2008  

Too cute!! Love that color combo!!

Heather Schlatter Monday, December 08, 2008  

Great Card Katie! I love the Color combo you are the first I have seen to choose this combo!!!

I am so glad you played and I love your challenge card! Perfect application of the challenge!!!

Heather

Jami Monday, December 08, 2008  

Love that image, and it looks so sweet in these colors!! Love the papers you used too!!
hugs, Jami

Vicki G Tuesday, December 09, 2008  

What a sweet sweet card!! Love it!


Vicki

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP