Etsy Challenge #14

>> Saturday, December 6, 2008

Well, here it is! My first creation for the Etsy Challenge Design Team as a guest designer! This week our etsy shop to get some inspiration from is Dragonfly Fine Designs. She makes über cute baby items - fantastic for shower gifts etc. I adored her washcloth turned Lollipops!

And i thought, how cute to make a card with a lollipop on it! So i looked and looked... would you know that i do NOT have a lollipop stamp? But now the lollipop idea was stuck in my head. So do you know what i did? I drew myself a lollipop! I think it's cute, but of course over all i'm just waaaaaay sketical! Maybe it's my handwritten sentiment that is bugging me most. Anyhoo - here it is...

I wanted lots of glitsy shimmer so i coated my lollipop with stickles! And i also used Bazzill Bling paper for that added shimmer to the card. I colored the lollipop with copic markers before adding the stickles glitter. here's a closer view...


Now dont forget to check out the rest of design team for their oh so fabulous creations!
Ashley Newell
Joy Stagg
Lee Murphy
Lindsay Spencer
Ryann Salamon
Tanis Giesbrecht
Tiffany Johnson

4 comments:

Joy Saturday, December 06, 2008  

katie, this lollipop is amazing, it looks like a stamp! cute, cute! welcome to the team this month!

Heather Schlatter Saturday, December 06, 2008  

Hi Katie,
I have not been by in awhile because my life went totally crazy but I am back into the stamping world and can finally enjoy my favorite blogs again! I think your Lolli Pop Card is great love the shimmerz (or at least I assumed it was shimmerz better read closer next time.) I like your hand drawn sentiment too!!! Great work Katie!

Glad you came and joined our Pink Cat Group too! We are having fun with the challenges! It was my turn to issue the current challenge, but I am hearing it is kind of a tuff one??? LOL

Heather

Ashley Newell Saturday, December 06, 2008  

Katie! I think this card is soooooo cute! Way better than the lollipop stamps I have too! Great job!

Jami Monday, December 08, 2008  

This is darling! Love all the sparkle, and your lollipop is super cute!!
hugs, Jami

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP