home again!!!

>> Sunday, December 28, 2008

Phew! I'm home after a long 10.5 hour drive today! Let me just say my boys and dog are TROOPERS! It could have been a day of you know what but instead it was quit pleasant (other than the fact that it's a long drive from indiana to south carolina)

I have so much stuff to post to catch up on!!!! A coloring tutorial (which i'm entirely too tired to type out right now), some gifts i wasnt able to post before the holidays, some cards, a scrapbook layout and i'm sure much more. I have to go thru everything to see what hasnt been posted!

Tomorrow is makeup monday and i know 1 thing i want to talk about (which is actually in relation to hair not makeup, but thats ok). I'm too tired to take pictures now (plus i'm really not lookin' so hot) but hopefully i'll get to it in the morning so it's not too late of a post!

For right now, i'm going to post a scrapbook layout i put together quickly before i left for vacation. It was for the UNITY scrapbook design team call. I didnt make the team but i really wasnt expecting to. But a few of the ladies i was expecting to make it did! So go over to the unity blog and leave them some love!

Here's my simple layout...


I used a background of kraft cardstock. The set is beautiful life by unity. LOVE this set! After i stamped directly onto the kraft cardstock and matted the frames, there really wasnt room for much else! I did want to the the program from my wedding so i did put that on there. I also used a glitter pen to accent everything (it caught the light in the photo but just reflected it so it looks a little odd but it's pretty and sparkly in real life) and also some bling and flowers. I Love these pictures from my wedding. The lower picture is special to me because i was out on the dancefloor when someone snapped it and you might notice i'm holding my belly (i was pregnant at my wedding). It was just such a wonderful day all together. :) Now if only i could get the rest of my wedding scrapbook done! :)

2 comments:

Lorie Monday, December 29, 2008  

Welcome home! I'm glad all things went well. I think this page is lovely Katie!

Lindsay Spencer Monday, December 29, 2008  

I love your page. That's one of my favorite sets. I love what you did with it. And you were a beautiful bride!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP