EtsyInspired Challenge

>> Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome back to another EtsyInspired Saturday! This is week number #15!! And ashley has picked a super etsy store for this week! Check out Purple Toes Jewelry and bonus she offering 3 different pairs of earrings to 3 lucky winners! Just think - a perfect christmas gift down! Or perhaps just a little gift for yourself!


I chose this adorable pair of earrings for my inspiration! Arent they super cute!!! I just love little monkey's anyway. But as i browsed her store the second my eyes says these little guys i just knew!!!! And as luck would have it, i needed to make a birthday card for one of Jack's friends, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Here's my card!

Isnt that little sock monkey cute!!! I love sock monkeys. This sock monkey is from a stampin up set. It even comes with extra add ons and what not. I only have some images of this cutie patootie so i colored in the hat and balloon and then cut them out to layer them on the first image. I used a cuddlebug folder (argyle) for my background, papertrey ink ribbon and arylic discs from Michael's for my embellishments.

Dont forget to check out the other EtsyInspired gals for their fantastic works!
Ashley Newell
Joy Stagg
Lee Murphy
Lindsay Spencer
Ryann Salamon
Tanis Giesbrecht
Tiffany Johnson

2 comments:

Unknown Saturday, December 13, 2008  

So cute! I love what you did with the hat. :)

Heather Schlatter Sunday, December 14, 2008  

Love this card Katie, I have only used this set once, and he needs some more ink I am thinking!!!

Love the colors you choose too!!

Great job!

Heather

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP