Makeup Monday

>> Monday, December 15, 2008

It's coming! I promise! I had plans to do it this morning, but i just found out of a prayer vigil for a friend of mine (she has been on a roller coaster with health issues this year and is going to be traveling soon to go to her parents in Ohio for some true healing time). And gasp - her prayer vigil is in 45 minutes, and it will take me a good 25 minutes to get there and i've got to get a 2.5 year old, a 3 month old and myself ready to get there. Needless to say, i cant possibly get makeup monday done beforehand, but i think this is a little more important.

SO - i'll leave you with this very important tip for just for now, but i'll get a good makeup tutorial going a little later today. It'll make up for last week!

AND my important tip is....

How often do you wash your face before you go to bed? Regardless of whether or not you have makeup on?

Did you know that every time you do not wash your face, it ages 17 days more than your freshly washed face would have?

Yep, it's true. Think of it this way... your skin has everyday dirt and grime (and maybe makeup mixed in) just sitting on top of it. And then you lay your head on your pillow to sleep. But as you move in the night, you are just rubbing that dirt and grime into your skin kind of like sandpaper to your delecate skin. Not good! I'm just as guilty about the lazy bedtime routine. If you are a lazy one too... why not get some of those rinse free skin wipes or makeup removers. So when you just cant bring yourself to wash your face, you can at least give it a wipe down. :)

Ok, off to pray! :)

3 comments:

Christi Flores Monday, December 15, 2008  

Wow! I am SO going to start washing my face EVERY night! I try my best to but some nights I'm so zonked I'll just go straight to bed but no more. Thank you SO much for this tip!

Ellie Monday, December 15, 2008  

INTERESTING oh my and I don't even wear makeup really only when going somewhere fancy which is RRAAARE but now I know! OH MY INDEED! :)

-Ellie

Heather Schlatter Tuesday, December 16, 2008  

I know this, although I had been told 7 days wow 17????

I never get my face washed and I really need to.

I am going to try and get better!!!!

Thanks Katie!!

Heather

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP