EtsyInspired Challenge #16

>> Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Saturday to you! This will be one of a few posts today as i busily get ready to leave EARLY monday morning for my christmas vacation! I'll still have few posts while i'm gone, dont you worry! Ok, so you werent worried and likely wont even be reading blogs unless it's an escape from massive amounts of family! :)

This weeks EtsyInspired shop is Think Outside the Box and she has some fun and fabulous felt designs for you to take a peekie at. She's even doing a giveaway at the end of the week! You just have to use her shop for inspiration and then link your card back to the EtsyInspired post!

And here's my card...


I gotta admit, at first i was inspired by the doves, but i searched my stash and i didnt have a dove stamp. But in my search, i went over a paper salon christmas set i bought when The Scrapbook Company went out of business and i bought it for 75% off plus my 25% designer discount and i hadnt even opened it up! And i said well there were some cute trees i liked too! haha. So i went back again to her shop and those this tree was fun with it's non traditional colors of pink and green...


And i searched my scrap bin for pink and green paper but found this other scrap with more than just pink and green, but mostly various shades of pink and green. it still seemed festive without being traditional so i thought, PERFECT! I paper pieced my tree (it's actually pop dotted up too, but thats hard to see). My background i used the cuttlebug snowflake folder. The rest is pretty self explanatory!

Thanks for stopping by and now pop on over to the rest of the design team...

Ashley Newell
Joy Stagg
Lee Murphy
Lindsay Spencer
Ryann Salamon
Tanis Giesbrecht
Tiffany Johnson

3 comments:

Danni Saturday, December 20, 2008  

Super cute card! Love the fun colors!

Jery Saturday, December 20, 2008  

This is so great! cute and bright without being fussy.

Jami Sunday, December 21, 2008  

What a fun whimsical Christmas tree!! Love the colors!
hugs, Jami

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP