>> Saturday, February 28, 2009

Whew - it's been a busy coupla days! I do have card for you though using the PMS sketch challenge! I had to take a break from cutting rubber, i'm literally getting blisters on my fingers! haha.

Here is my card...



I peeked into the Etsy Inspired Hop today (super fun and these ladies are seriously talented! There's lots of chatter going on HERE if you want to chat it up today but go thru the blog hop starting HERE. You have until Tuesday March 3rd to upload your entries and there are great prizes to be won!

I comboed 2 challenges which probably isnt allowed but I was the sponsor for one of the challenges so i'm not wanting to win my own prize anyway! haha. Lindsay's challenge is to not use any patterned paper and Kerry's challenge was to use circle only embellishments.

Top that off with the sketch challenge that i already mentioned and the card came together pretty easily. Ya gotta love it when that happens!!!

Here are the other deets...
Stamps - Emma fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps
Patterned Paper - NONE
Cardstock - Groovy Guava (SU), Splash (bazzill), Aqua Mist (PTI), Princess (Bazzill)
Colored with Copics: Skin E00, E31; Hair E53 tip to tip shaded with E57, Dress RV02 with RV06, Umbrella is YR02 (THANKS TO SHAELA!), with YR04, wings BG000 with B00. Water is BG000 and C1 shadows the entire image.
Extras - new punch by EK Success, buttons from the stash. :)

9 comments:

Tina Saturday, February 28, 2009  

She is soooo cute! I can hardly wait for mine to get here.

Unknown Saturday, February 28, 2009  

Beautiful. I almost bought that punch tonite, but decided on a different one... I think I pre ordered this stamp...can't wait to get it!

Shaela Saturday, February 28, 2009  

great card! I'm sorry I'm responsible for some of those blisters... :( can't wait to get some more of your rubber!!

Kerry Sunday, March 01, 2009  

Such a beautifully colored fairy! Great card! Thanks for playing!

Kelly Schelske Sunday, March 01, 2009  

Oh she's so cute Katie!!

Nelliebella Sunday, March 01, 2009  

She's my fave! I'm so glad I ordered her!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Monica Monday, March 02, 2009  

Oh gosh... another that I HAVE to have!! LOVE HER!!!

Lynn Put Tuesday, March 03, 2009  

This is so sweet! Your coloring looks fabulous and the buttons are a wonderful touch!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP