Bombshell Tuesday

>> Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been dying to ink up my bombshell stamps and hadnt had the moment lately! Now if you remember my sassy mc frassy valentine's day card for my hubby (with the scantilly clad pin up girl) that was a bombshell stamp. I love the sassiness of their stamps! BUT i did want to show you the versatility of alot of these sets.

Now here i've used the butterflies from that same set, called Butterfly Queen. The sentiment is one of the small quote sizes from Paper Makeup Stamps.




Ok, here's dome details for this card...
The Butterflies are colored in with copic markers. (colors used: y15, then shaded with y17 and y38). I went along the outside of the butterflies with B00 and also used B00 to highlight the word Hope in the quote.
Paper: Blue is Aqua Mist by PTI run thru the swiss dot folder in the cuddlebug. Orange is Butterfly (ironically, i did not intend that!) by Bazzill. The black is Paper Studio. I typically use a cheaper and thinner cardstock is it's just going to be a simple mat! :)

7 comments:

Tina Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

Super cute, love the mix of colors.

Christi Flores Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

Gorgeous! I love that color combo!!

Jacqueline Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

This is gorgeous! Love the color combo and clip with ribbons! great sentiment!

Claudio Tomassini Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

I invite you to visit my blog. you can find my last works of art at:

www.claudiotomassini.blogspot.com

yours Claudio Tomassini

Alysabeth Sunday, July 26, 2009  

Oh I love these colours together so nice!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP