Blog Candy Winner

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry i forgot to post my blog candy winner yesterday! I told you it was a rough day!

Using Random.org - comment number 9 is the winner!

Michelle said...
Great card. I love the fringe!

Secret wild side? hmmm, my friends *know* my wild side. lol Most stuff isn't appropriate to post here, but I do send my husband umm 'descriptive' notes with his lunch or emails (here at the house) that get him to come to bed sooner rather than later. ;-)


Alright michelle! I'll be sure to add something fun that you can add to notes to your hubby!!!! Email me you addie and i'll get this stuff right out to you!

4 comments:

Christi Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Congratulations, Michelle!

I hope today is better for you Katie. I got some fun mail today...thanks for the fast shipping, sweetie. Now I need to find time to play with my new rubber! smiles...

Michelle Wednesday, February 11, 2009  

Sweet! Thanks so much, Katie. I'll email you. You improved my day and I hope the rest of the week improves for you as well!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP