Mojo Monday

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

This is actually for LAST weeks Mojo Monday. I'm a little behind. But you have until 12 noon mountain time today so i'm cutting it to the wire! It's a great sketch though, so check it out here

Here's my card...



Card Details
STAMPS USED: Beautiful You set by Verve and my Petals & Stems set also by Verve.
PATTERNED PAPER: Unforgettable by Close to My Heart
CARDSTOCK: Sorbet (CTMH), Tulip (CMTH), Teal (DCWV), White (GP)
INKS: Sorbet (CTMH), Tulip (CTMH), Dune (Colorbox)
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon (stash), Button (Creative Cafe)

10 comments:

Shaela Monday, February 09, 2009  

I LOVE that poem - I memorized it in high school and have never forgotten it. :)

Melody Monday, February 09, 2009  

Pretty card. Love the colors and the sentiment.

Carla Monday, February 09, 2009  

Katie, this is so fresh and pretty! I love the name of your stamp company, and am heading over to check out your stamps when I am finished here! I love make-up ALMOST as much as I love stamps!

Nancy Monday, February 09, 2009  

Love your card! That background paper is gorgeous!
I got my card in under the wire today too. :)

Tracey Monday, February 09, 2009  

A gorgeous card Katie!!

Monica Monday, February 09, 2009  

Gorgeous card! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown Monday, February 09, 2009  

Love the colors and the sentiment Katie! I didn't get to play this time...oh well...good luck!

Fink Monday, February 09, 2009  

I just love the center flower. I played along too!

Rach Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

a beautiful card Katie, the papers that you have used are gorgous.xx

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP