PMS Monday

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

Hiya Gals! Did you know that PMS is now going to have color challenges? And for the first color challenge - you can win one of the new releases! So go check it out. :)

Here's my card for the color challenge...



The color challenge is to use Pink and Gray. Simple enough right? I used no patterned paper for this card. Kinda a thing with me the past coupla cards i've made. But i did use my cuddlebug. It needed a little bit of love. :)

The image is Jaina Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps or more affectionately known as PMS. :) She is colored with Copics and as i promised my ladies in my coloring class - yes i will list all the colors i used! The color in BOLD is the main color, the others are for shading and blending. Her skin is colored with E000, E00 and E21 (yes i used 21 instead of 31, it was closer to me). Her dress is colored with R00 and R11. Her vest and shoes were colored with C1, C3 and C5. Her hair was colored with E33, E35, E37.

Edges were sponged with cats eye chalk ink in charcoal. And the sentiment is from Savvy Stamps.

Dont forget to check out the PMS blog to see everyone else's creations! There is some blog candy over there too so check it out!

10 comments:

Tina Monday, February 16, 2009  

She is so pretty! Love the colors.

Stampin Mindy Monday, February 16, 2009  

Beautiful! I LOVE that image!

Ashley Newell Monday, February 16, 2009  

The PMS thing cracked me up! So much so that when I finally kick this flu, it's gonna be the first card I make, Thanks for making me smile Katie!

Danni Monday, February 16, 2009  

I giggle everytime I see the PMS. Love the challenge and the card you created. I hope to play along!

Tracey Monday, February 16, 2009  

This is gorgeous Katie! I love the colour combo!

angelafsprouse Monday, February 16, 2009  

Hmmm I may have to give this one a try seeing as how I just purchased this very stamp by PMS :) ... very pretty!!

LeAnne Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

I am loving your new stamps and I have left you a little something on my blog...enjoy!

Shaela Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

so cute! I will try to play along :)

Andrea Tuesday, February 17, 2009  

So pretty...love the fairy as I have told you before. I need to get my email into you for the design team position...I want some fairies to play with!

Wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Proximity award...see my blog post for the details.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP