PMS Sunday

>> Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey everyone! Has blogger been acting up for anyone else?! I havent been able to hardly make a comment on someone's blog let alone post on my own without it crashing out on me. Very obnoxious if i do say so myself, and i do!

I've got another Paper Makeup Stamps card for you and some information about the upcoming release!

First, here's the card! I have actually had Penelope colored for quite some time. It was high time i got her put on a card where she belonged! When i saw this paper (DCWV) at the Funkie Munkie the other day, i just knew it was wear Penny belonged!



Isnt this paper just GORGEOUS! On top of it's rich color and fabulous glitter, there are so many different elements to the same sheet that i know i can use it on countless different cards. There is a lot of mileage in this one sheet of 12x12!

Penelope here is from Paper Makeup Stamps. She is one of the first fairies and was originally intended for Chinese New Year. Seeing as that was almost a month ago (yep, i had this image colored for a Chinese New Year card (which is why her dress is red) but even though there is no red in the patterened paper, i still thought it worked. I used a red cardstock base to tie it all together! She is colored with copics and i'm going to try my best to remember the copic colors used! Skin: E51 and E53 (yes, totally different from my normal skin tones - since she is asian i wanted her to have a more yellowed skin tone that the very peachy tone of the E00). Dress: R27 and R29. Good Luck charm: Y17, Y38 and E25 (yes, brown shadows yellow nicely for "gold"). Wings: BG000 shaded with itself (and COVERED in Star Dust stickles). Hair C5, C7 and C9. I also used the Colorless Blender a bit in her hair and used a Sakura souffle pen for highlights.


OH and i almost forgot the March 1st release news! I went ahead and put all the new fairies (there are 4 of them and you are going to LOVE them) as well as the 5 new monsters, 2 quotes that come in 2 sizes and a few more smaller quotes and simple sentiments on the website for preorder! AND PMS is also going to carry the Nestabilities line as well as the new Impressabilities. They are all up there for preorder as well! AND there is a discount on all the preorders AND all the preorders will receive a little freebie from moi.

So there you have it, a card, prerelease news and... well i guess that was about it. hahaha. I'll try to get the rest of my bella calendar loaded into the computer and post those pics a little later! :)

16 comments:

Tina Sunday, February 22, 2009  

She is just gorgeous! I placed my pre-order yesterday and can't wait for the 1st to get here. Goreous!

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 22, 2009  

She is beautiful. I think she's awesome even for not celebrating chinese new year. She's Chelly's favorite already. And yes, the paper is a great piece. The red really pops on it. Love it!
Jenn
www.jennjunk.blogspot.com

Lindsay Spencer Sunday, February 22, 2009  

LOVE IT! I'm loving all these cute fairies.

Ann Sunday, February 22, 2009  

Wow! She is gorgeous!

p.s. Blogger is acting up for me, too!

Priscilla Sunday, February 22, 2009  

I love this faerie! My passion has always been faeries and have tons of faerie collectables but not very many faerie stamps that I love. I can't wait to be able to purchases these! :o)

Tracey Sunday, February 22, 2009  

She's gorgeous Katie!

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 22, 2009  

She's beautiful!! I placed my pre-order yesterday. I can't wait to get the new stamps and the Impresabilities! So excited.

Susan Sunday, February 22, 2009  

Lovely image! I plan to visit Funkie Munkie Friday and I am hoping they still have some of your PM Stamps available!!

Cassie Sunday, February 22, 2009  

it does work! i'm drooling over the pre-order stuff katie!!

Shaela Monday, February 23, 2009  

beautiful card!! I need to get working on my DT submission... :)

Kimmie Monday, February 23, 2009  

She's super cute...

Yea, I've been having some major blogger issues this past weekend...

Christi Flores Monday, February 23, 2009  

This is gorgeous girl!!! I love it! Yes, Blogger has been wonky!

Monica Tuesday, February 24, 2009  

Katie, I have this DP and love it too!! The card is just adorable. I'm glad you showcased her because I bought her and have been struggling with idea on coloring her! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rach Tuesday, February 24, 2009  

awww love this sweet fairy, she is gorgeous.xx

Kim Tuesday, February 24, 2009  

Katie, your coloring just blows me away! So pretty. I'm not able to comment on the PMS blog? When it gets to word verification, it just stops at "loading" and never goes anywhere? Anyway...I posted my sketch project on my blog: http://impressyourself.typepad.com/. Have a great day! Kim (stampinscrapnewbie)

Crafty Cath Wednesday, March 04, 2009  

Hi Katie - this card is beautiful. I just won this stamp from Lindsay's Etsy challenge. I have been following you for 5 months now and was so excited to see you start your own stamp line! I can't wait to get your stamps and start using them!

Best of Luck on your new venture!
Cath
CraftyCath.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP