A bit of my wild side!

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hey there everyone! I get to show off a bit of my wild side today! I was asked to be the February Pin Up Girl (sassy talk for february guest design team member) for Bombshell Stamps. These stamps are seriously fun! There's a lot you can do with them too from sexy cards to some really pretty designs.

If you a Paper Craft Planet person (if you're not... where have you been?! Go there right now! You can join the Bombshell group here.

Onto the card...



This card was created for the Valentine's Bombshell Challenge. I cant wait to give this card to my hubby. I've made him lots of cards, but this one is a sexy card! :) Here's the challenge
february 18th - Bombshell Stamps
1. a Bombshell Stamp somewhere
2. rhinestones or pearl accents
3. a heart or broken heart
4. a ribbon

I cheated a weeeeeeee bit by using a fiber instead of a ribbon. But it was SO perfect for the card, i just had to use it!

But i'm going to do a little give away of my own! :) Including lots of RED embellishments! Bling, ribbon, glitter, lots of red red red! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment here telling me a bit of your own wild side. Whether it makes you blush or not... tell me something the average person doesnt know about you! I'll keep this open until February 9th and will post the winner on February 10th!

13 comments:

Jacqueline Sunday, February 01, 2009  

Oh my this is wild and sexy! :) Love how this turned out! I dont think I have done anything wild and crazy! Im sooo boring :) sorry!

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 01, 2009  

haha! I love the card (but don't have a wild side much lately) Congrats on being on another design team.

Anita Sunday, February 01, 2009  

Your card is beautiful.

My wild side is doing things that embarace my teenage daughter. For ex, singing along with the radio and totally off key. anitamocha@sbcglobal.net

Jenn Sunday, February 01, 2009  

My wild and crazy side is NOT blogger appropriate, but I do like to have a good time! ;)


Great card

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 01, 2009  

What a hot, sexy card!!! Love that fringe!!!

Tracey Sunday, February 01, 2009  

A fantastic card Katie!!

Bunny B Sunday, February 01, 2009  

Hot card! Something that my friends don't know about me? That I'm actually shy!
bunnybx at gmail . com

Shannon Roberts Monday, February 02, 2009  

I was a rather wild child but since becoming a Mom to 5 boys I have rather chilled. But my BFF does work at a strip club & I visit her there often. For the free drinks; NOT the girls, lol!!
Cute card luv the boobie bling!

Michelle Monday, February 02, 2009  

Great card. I love the fringe!

Secret wild side? hmmm, my friends *know* my wild side. lol Most stuff isn't appropriate to post here, but I do send my husband umm 'descriptive' notes with his lunch or emails (here at the house) that get him to come to bed sooner rather than later. ;-)

Sena Monday, February 02, 2009  

My wild side? Only done during impromptu moments, which fortunately isn't often :P
sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com

Shaela Monday, February 02, 2009  

LOVE it! what a fun card for the hubby. I'll have to look into these stamps... ;) Let's see, I don't have much of a sexy wild side, but I'm a punk rocker at heart. Sometimes when I get feeling too boring, I chop, dye and spike my hair, pull out my tiny tees and ripped up jeans, don my studded belt and choker, darken up my makeup and ROCK OUT!!! :) (btw, my husband loves my inner punk... so I guess it does lead to something sexy, lol!)

Denise Monday, February 02, 2009  

What a cute card. My hubby would love it. What everyone doesn't know about me? I can't tell that, I have family out there that shares the same blog world as me. How about this? I met my hubby on an internet dating site.

Amy Tuesday, February 03, 2009  

Wow, I have never seen these stamps before! Great card

Post a Comment

Thank you SO very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to leave a comment! It just makes my day!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Top Blog Sites

Blog Archive

Listen to makeupartistkaties playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP